Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pumped

I had recently switched to another gym just across the street where I live. Now I certainly have no excuse to skip classes or sessions! Also, it is this year's resolution that I owe it to myself a certain level of commitment to upkeep my health.

It's been more than a month now and I'm glad I'm still keeping the momentum.

I'm not a person who'd like adhering to instructed classes. It's either I get bored easily, get my feet too "twisted" or what if my knees get weak and I start to see stars halfway through the class? there'll be no escape! Especially those RPM classes a.k.a "Wheels in Dungeon" , they look so torturous.

Thanks to my brother, my Tuesdays are now saved for RPM classes. A session that comes with a good looking instructor - hey! I can sure live with such inspiration *wink*. But ...I can never beat those aunties to seats in the front row.Damn!
Everytime when he says "Now, gear it up! "..aunties will go "WOOHOO!"( and I can already see my brother's eyes rolling).

Anyway, I have always enjoyed not only the geared up sessions but the choices of songs being played. Keeps you pumped !

Here's one of my favorites which is played in the class every week.
It's titled HUMAN by The Killers




2 comments:

  1. Armin Van Buuren's mix of 'Human' is pretty awesome too... I bet it'll make those aunties short of breath...

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally found time to view yr blog!!i really hv to 'restart' mine,sigh..

    RPM huh??tell me abt it...it's a sure killer but u sure feel top shape(kinda like a sweaty Julie Andrew at t top of t mountain!) that u will beg for more-be it if it's to outshine the front row lau ees / t hunky instructor if not for your health!!

    believe me,u hv all t beh tahan lau ees and hunky intructor at ANY RPM classes-is it a gimmick/motivation factor...hey my husband only goes to t female instructors class,ok??

    Kudos to u girl...keep it up & go slow on t teh tarik sessions and muffin competitions ;-)

    ReplyDelete